Wandering off to Conference....

I have been very neglectful of my blog in the last couple of weeks, leaving my readers high and dry—my apologies to all five of you!

Tomorrow DP and I leave for our Regional Conference (she is the lay delegate), so I will definitely not be blogging until I return, early next week.

Nonetheless I am sure I will come back with tales to tell! I am coordinating worship assistants during the conference, and helped put together one of the worship services, so even though I’m not preaching this week, I’ll as busy as if I were!

So I’m off to worship with old friends, retreat and conference with new ones, and hopefully get some time to relax as well.

A word in advance of late Saturday night---If you have a dog, walk it proud!

Comments

Hope to see you there ... just printed off my conference materials, am making some phone calls trying to line up some Region 5 people for the prayer teams for the Friday night healing service, but thankfully, that's all I have to worry about beyond packing. Gotta do some laundry too.
I comented on your comment to my post-conference blog --there's a link I think you might enjoy. But in case you don't make it there ...

look here

and then there's this

Popular posts from this blog

Clerical Sartorial Splendour (Female Version)

Houston, We Have Touchdown...