(courtesy of Reverendmother at the RevGalBlogPals)
1. Wearing: Sweatsuit, tshirt, slippers…I love Fridays at home. New haircut/colour. I love having a friend who does hair. New contacts!! I love not wearing glasses.
2. Pondering: what to write in the monthly pastor’s report. Sigh. Among other reports. Much rather be surfing the Net or blogging. Oh wait, I am blogging….
3. Reading: Conduct Unbecoming: Gays and Lesbians in the US Military (Randy Shilts); The Rise of the Creative Class (Richard Florida); Ducking Spears, Dancing Madly: A Biblical Model of Leadership (Lewis Parks and Bruce Birch); I Say a Little Prayer (E. Lynn Harris), to name the ones on the top of the pile. Oh, and the latest New Yorker and Advocate magazines.
4. Dreaming: of a vacation…real time off, not a day here and there. I had hoped to take the first weekend in August off for a retreat or a visit to friends/family elsewhere, but we’ve got a wedding booked, and I really need the fee. So…maybe later in the month.
5. Eating: Um. Not my healthiest breakfast—a bagel and coffee this morning. Pot roast for dinner, though! Had great Chinese last night with friends—crispy ginger beef, eggplant in garlic sauce, and lemon chicken.