Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Five—Five Things You May Not Know About Me…

Here's a new meme I picked up from a list I'm on...

Five jobs I have had:

1. Transportation survey worker
2. ID card photographer
3. English teacher
4. Dime store cashier
5. Librarian

Five movies I could watch over and over:

1. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Shrek 2
5. Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Five places I have lived:
1. Washington DC
2. Munich , Germany
3. Baltimore
4. Lansing, MI
5. Charlottesville, VA

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Puerto Rico
2. England
3. Los Angeles/Malibu and Santa Barbara, CA
4. Boston
5. Williamsburg, VA

Five of my favourite foods:
1. Chex party mix
2. Lager beer
3. Coffee
4. Caesar salad
5. Chocolate

Bonus for a Friday Daydream:

Five places I would rather be right now:

1. Beachside cottage on Lake Michigan
2. On my porch, reading and sipping iced tea
3. Hanging out with DP
4. In a classroom learning something new
5. Browsing in a bookstore with an unlimited gift certificate….

There you are! If you play, let me know in the comments...

No comments:

Clarence Darrow--Beyond Scopes and Leopold & Loeb

Personalities fascinate me--people do. One way I try to understand history and places is through people--which is why I love good histor...