Friday Five—Five Things You May Not Know About Me…

Here's a new meme I picked up from a list I'm on...

Five jobs I have had:

1. Transportation survey worker
2. ID card photographer
3. English teacher
4. Dime store cashier
5. Librarian

Five movies I could watch over and over:

1. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Shrek 2
5. Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Five places I have lived:
1. Washington DC
2. Munich , Germany
3. Baltimore
4. Lansing, MI
5. Charlottesville, VA

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Puerto Rico
2. England
3. Los Angeles/Malibu and Santa Barbara, CA
4. Boston
5. Williamsburg, VA

Five of my favourite foods:
1. Chex party mix
2. Lager beer
3. Coffee
4. Caesar salad
5. Chocolate

Bonus for a Friday Daydream:

Five places I would rather be right now:

1. Beachside cottage on Lake Michigan
2. On my porch, reading and sipping iced tea
3. Hanging out with DP
4. In a classroom learning something new
5. Browsing in a bookstore with an unlimited gift certificate….

There you are! If you play, let me know in the comments...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Education

Clerical Sartorial Splendour (Female Version)