Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ceiling...again

We are still waiting on the ceiling repairs. It's unclear at this point how long they will take.

Of course, we're now wondering if we want to move back into that office.

However, that is in the future. For now, we need to reorganize in the basement space where we've been temporarily moved, and figure out how to do church without an office (only a pile of boxes and a table with the computer on it, and a couple of chairs).

Many thanks for all the prayers and support over the last few weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope they get your ceiling repaired soon, so that you don't have any more damage.

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

Hey Rainbow, at least 2 of your sister MCC congregations will be praying for you, now that I know.

Marie said...

You'll be in my prayers too. Hang in there. I hope it's done soon.

Clarence Darrow--Beyond Scopes and Leopold & Loeb

Personalities fascinate me--people do. One way I try to understand history and places is through people--which is why I love good histor...