Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Skin Art--It's Almost Time!

Three hours!

I was most impressed--I called the studio yesterday to confirm the appointment, and was given a list of do's and don'ts for last night and today:
  • Do get a good night's sleep (I did)
  • Do have a good meal in the afternoon before coming in (I'm doing that right now)
  • Don't drink alcohol or do drugs (!!) before coming in (no...not a problem)
  • Wear something comfortable (going home to change soon)
  • Expect to be tired tonight (OK...)
Clearly this is an establishment that cares about its clientèle. Well, I was aware of that from the length of time I had to wait for an appointment. They are certainly not the only studio in town, so there's another reason for the wait time--the quality!

So I'm off on the adventure, friends! Will post pictures later!

No comments:

Clarence Darrow--Beyond Scopes and Leopold & Loeb

Personalities fascinate me--people do. One way I try to understand history and places is through people--which is why I love good histor...